Herb toasted pita chips are so easy to make and they are even better when you make your own homemade pita breads. I recommend trying them with a garlic infused oil for an extra depth of flavor.
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 TB finely minced fresh parsley
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 round pita breads (6-inch size)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Stir the thyme, parsley, sesame seeds, salt, and oil together in a small bowl.
- Cut the pita breads in half then cut each half into four triangles. Tear each triangle in half at the seam, and brush the rough sides generously with the herb mixture. Place on a large baking sheet, herb side up, and bake until lightly browned and crisp, 12-15 minutes.